The P-C202A/204A conventional fire control panels provide two/four zones of fire detection. All panels have been designed to offer high standards of performance, reliability and quantity and comply fully with BS5839, Part 4, 1988 and EN 54 parts 2 and 4. (Each zone can be connected with 15 conventional fire detectors and infinite no of MCB when using Active EOL).
- Microprocessor controlled SMT Electronics
- Compliant with EN54 part 2&4, & BS5839, Part 4, 1988
- Both end of line resistors and active end of line can be used.
- Programmable sounder circuits outputs
- Zone Isolate control
- Fully monitored sounder circuits
- Key control evacuate over-ride
- Class change terminals for remote control
- Up to 15 fire detectors and infinite manuals call points each zone.