- Turnstile KIT is a reader solution designed to be flush mounted on metal surfaces such as access gates, elevators etc.
- Turnstile KIT CAS-KY integrates a screen and keypad, ideal for attendance solutions.
- Turnstile KIT can READ and WRITE in the secure sectors of the card. Read and Write is required when using DOC, when the cards must be synchronized, or for special Murals where there must be some extra information written in the card.
- Turnstile KIT Reader can read NFC phones and use it as an access card. (The phone must be enabled)
- The fingerprint sensor of the CAS-KY-BIO is a high quality optical sensor and ranked as #1 by NIST for accuracy. The sensor also includes the FBI PIV IQS certification and fake finger detection.
- Turnstile KIT CAS-KY-PRX-BIO can work in 1:1 “Biometric on Card” mode. This solution allows unlimited fingerprints in the system by storing the biometric data inside the cards instead of being stored inside the reader. It also provides extra privacy security as the biometric information is in the card and the card in possession of the fingerprint owner.
The operation of the “Biometric on Card” is as follows:
The user checks his card on the reader. The reader extracts the biometric information from the card.
The user puts his finger on the sensor. The reader compares the extracted information from the card with the fingerprint.
- Turnstile KIT CAS-KY-PRX-VoIP integrates an Intercom. This solution is very useful in those Murales when the person does not have a valid card and wants to get access. The intercom will require an DC/5-V controller (VoIP).