- The “Reader front adaptor” allows any Mural reader (Mifare, DESFire) or HID SE reader (iClass) to be mounted on the rectangular post. The reader is hidden behind the front adaptor and it doesn’t affect the performance of the reading at the same time the reader is protected.
- The “Reader front adaptor”, if required, can also host an intercom or video-intercom to establish communication with the control center. The Intercom or Video-intercom will require an DC/5-V controller (VoIP or IoIP). This proximity parking kit provides an harmonious and stylish solution for parkings.
- The controller can be fixed inside the post as well as any other equipment needed for the parking barrier operation (power supplies, loop sensors, etc).
- To configure correctly the post, each post will need:
For light vehicles 1,2m single post. For light vehicles and trucks 1,9m double post. Remember that for 1,9m double post, 2 readers and 2 reader front adaptors will be needed.
• READER FRONT ADAPTOR
• PROXIMITY READER
Select the correct reader based on the required proximity technology (Mural or HID SE).
• OPTIONAL INTERCOM or video-intercom