- FS-300 facial recognition reader is a compact and contactless face reader that represents an hygienical solution for access control.
- FS-300 facial recognition reader can recognize a person in less than a second.
- The internal processing and recognition engine of the FS-300, provides a very high recognition rate with less than 0,5% rate of wrong recognition and less than 0,001% of wrong acceptance. It also recognizes people wearing glasses.
- FS-300-PRX and EFR-T1A-PRX can work in 1:1 “Biometric on Card” mode.
This solution allows unlimited faces in the system by storing the biometric data inside the cards instead of being stored inside the reader. It also provides extra privacy security as the biometric information is in the card and the card in possession of the owner.
The operation of the “Biometric on Card” is as follows:
• The user checks his card on the reader. The reader extracts the biometric
information from the card.
• The user scans his face on the sensor. The reader compares the extracted
information from the card with the scanned face.