- Adjustable type vertical mounted
- Sizes : 14” to 24”
- Post Indicator Body : Cast Iron ASTM A126 Class B
- Vertical type enables underground fire line valves to be operated at ground level with operating wrench.
- Built In gear drive.
- 2:1 gear ratio to reduce valve operating torque.
- Enclosed and completely sealed to provide the ultimate in corrosion protection.
- Resilient Seated Gate Valves are in accordance with ANSI /AWWA C515 Standard.
- Body, bonnet, and wedge of the gate valve shall be of high strength Ductile Iron, ASTM A536, Grade 65-45-12.
- Valves Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coated Interior and Exterior, ANSI / AWWA C550.
- Stuffing Box Gland shall have a minimum of three (3) O-rings capable of replacement under pressure while gate is in the full open position.
- EPDM O-ring Seals shall be located between Stuffing Box Gland, Bonnet, and Body.
- Operating Stem shall be 431 Stainless Steel with (3) Machined Grooves located just above the Lower Stem O-ring to accept and mate with a 2-piece Brass Split Ring. The design of the Stem and Split Ring will eliminate any upward or downward operating thrust on any Iron service.
- Underwriters Laboratories Listed with a Pressure Rating of 250 psi for 14″, 16″, 18″ sizes, and 200 psi for 20″, 24″ sizes.
INDICATOR POST – FIELD ADJUSTMENT
- Remove the top section from the top of the Indicator Post assembly.
- Cut the required stem length and adjust the Standpipe to match the ground line.
- Set the “OPEN” and “SHUT” targets for the appropriate valve size.
- Reattach the top section to the top of the Indicator Post assembly.
- Design and material are subject to change without notice.