- The valve is designed to stop thereverse of flow of a liquid into a portable eater system. The proper installation of a back flow preventer must be done by a certified expert under local codes to assure the protection of the drinking water system.
- The assembly shall consist of two repairable seating check modules with captured springs and rubber seat rings.
- Service of all components shall be through a single easily removable cover and designed for ease of access.
- The valve shall have a release valve to atmosphere.
- With resilient OS&Y gate Valve
- Flange comply with ANSI B16.1 Class 125 and all groove dimensions meet AWWA C606.
- Maximum Working Pressure : 175 psi
- Maximum Working Temperature : 60°C (140°F)