- Hand-operated fire alarm bell
- Tried and tested robust design
- Bell sounds 60db alarm at up to 35 meters
- Red coated diecast aluminium dome
- Diecast aluminium base plate
- Pre-drill ffange for simple installation
- Weight: 1.5kg
Rotary hand bells provide a very simple and easy to use as a temporary alarm system. This alarm works by simply turning the handle making it to hit a metal clangor inside which creates a loud, fast ringing sound a 60 db siren. This is commonly used as a cost effective fire alarm in offices and warehouses but can be used as a temporary measure on construction sites, camping grounds and remote areas. The rotary bell comes with predrilled flanges so you can install it to the wall easier .
Message goes here.