D-A410 Intelligent Combination Heat / Photoelectric Smoke Detector integrates photoelectric detection and fixed temperature and rate of rise detection technology by combining smoke sensor and heat sensor in mechanism and circuitry structure.
D-A410 detector not only overcomes the disadvantage that detectors using common infrared scattering technology are insensitive to black smoke with small particles, but also can pick up fire with obvious rise of temperature such as alcohol flame, thus extending its application range.
- Electronically addressed.
- Built-in microprocessor stores 14 history data.
- Drift compensation, adaptable to environment extensively.
- Combined smoke and heat algorithm greatly improves detector performance.
- Dirty chamber checking.
- Designed to comply with EN 54-5/EN 54-7 standards.