D-A412 Intelligent Rate of Rise and Fixed Temperature Heat Detector is an addressable fire alarm device cooperating with SHIELD intelligent fire alarm control panels to build a fire detection system.
The detector shows fire alarm by the LED indicators. It uses thermistor as its sensor and transmits the signal to a microprocessor which, after voltage transfer, processes the signal using intelligent arithmetic and sends any fire alarm to the control panel. The LED indicators will then be lit by the control panel.
- Twin LED for 360° view.
- Electronically addressed in field.
- Built-in microprocessor stores 14 history data.
- Rate of rise and fixed temperature alarm modes.
- Remote indicator output available.
- Complies with EN 54-5 standard.